Why Should I Pay for Prayer?
By Liz Robinson
WISE prayer provides many services which can add great value to your life. Jesus said in Luke 10:7 that a “laborer is worthy of his hire.” WISE prayer is targeted, frequent and consistent by a trained intercessor who loves God and His people, loves the truth, has no tolerance for the enemy, is knowledgeable in the Word of God and operates with power in the gifts of the Holy Spirit according to 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 such as word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, divers kinds of tongues and interpretation of tongues.
WISE intercessors who labor to bring these services forth in excellence are compensated for their time, energy and expertise. They stand in the gap and go on the front lines of battle for you to get God’s strategies and to agree with Him for His will – His best to be done in your life.
Let’s look at the way prayer and other services match up to enrich our lives:
Benefits of Prayer Service:
- 1. Doctor services like prayer: Help us recover and feel better
- 2. Dentist services like prayer: Give regular cleaning, repairs and takes away our pain
- 3. Accountant services like prayer: Bring balance to what we give out and receive
- 4. Attorney services like prayer: Represent us as a mediator and stands in the gap
- 5. Financial Advisors like prayer: Help plan our investments to bring the greatest return
- 6. Food like prayer: Nourishes and sustain us
- 7. The Bible like prayer: Teaches us about God and helps us know His plan for our life
- 8. Fitness and Gym services like prayer: Relieve stress and strengthen our ability to handle life’s challenges
- 9. Automotive Mechanics like prayer: Give our engines a “Tune Up” and help maintain longevity
- 10. Spa Treatments like prayer: Bring Rejuvenation and Refreshing
- 11. Vacations like prayer: Give rest, a new perspective, freedom and broaden our horizons
- 12. Air Travel like prayer: Saves time and energy, rise above the things of earth and get an expansive view
- 13. Spiritual Conferences like prayer: Build relationships and brings God’s knowledge and wisdom to us
- 14. Computers like prayer: Help us communicate better and Provide direct access to information needed to solve problems and improve life